Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Iy's All About Me

I was just cleaning up after piano and found an "All About Me" school assignment written by Iy. I had to post it because unlike the older two she is not embarrassed about cute stuff and I want to have a record of it!

All About Me!

Things about me: "I like wedding. I like plaing. I like macking my bed. I have one sistr and two boths. I like cackes."

Of course I have to comment. The wedding thing is obviously not a surprise! The "macking" the bed is a shocker to me, as I never see her do it although she is always volunteering to MAKE my bed. I think she thinks the pillows are fun. Maybe she meant macking instead of making. Hmmmmmmm. Maybe I should have a talk with her. :) I also like that she has "two boths". Of course I assume two brothers, but maybe she meant two bothers. Maybe her spelling is genius, like killing two birds with one stone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fabulous! I laughed at the "boths" too. I am so excited that you put the link to your blog on your profile. Hope you don't mind that I popped in.