Monday, August 23, 2010

Ivy, the Ultimate Multi-tasker

School starts tomorrow and my kids are shaggy so I announced this morning that we are ALL, yes even I, going to get hair cuts this morning. 

It's the last day of summer....they are all annoying each other....and me.  I'm losing my sanity and I'm thinking that an hour out of the house for haircuts is what we all need so I went in my room to change and run a comb through my hair.

The kids were all in the living room--Eva engrossed in her book, Ethan annoying everyone, Nathan fighting back with him, and Ivy brushing her hair.  I hear all the angst that goes along with all of this until finally one phrase from Ivy is heard above all the rest:

"I have a comb!  And I WILL use it!" 

2 comments:

Denise said...

Hilarious!!!! I really belive she would know what to do with it too.

Eva Aurora said...

HA ha ha ha!