Wednesday, February 4, 2009

He's Smarter Than We Think

Since Christmas the kids ask nearly daily to have a fudgsicle left by Grandpa in our freezer. And just about daily mom and dad say no. N has figured out a solution. Break into the freezer and sneak one or two? No, that leads to trouble. He's smarter than that. Today he came to me with two fudgsicles and said, "You want one Mom?" as he dangled it in front of my face. How can I say no to that? So N and I had treats together. Shhh, don't tell the other kids about his cleverness!

2 comments:

LucindaF said...

He's so cute. That is pretty clever.

Stacy said...

Don't you love that? Abby figures that out a while ago- she'll go get two of something, and just when I'm about to tell her "No," or "Just One" she smiles and says, "But I got one for you mommy!" Too smart, I tell ya!