Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!!

This may seem a little late, but the New Year's Celebration was wild. We had a party at Uncle S's house with 12 kids and 10 adults--adults were outnumbered. It was great fun! All of us except the three youngest were on hand to welcome in the new year. We played wii games, board games, and N enjoyed chasing Aunt K's dog around. In the morning we had a giant breakfast and then did a lot of nothing until we got bored with that and came home. Also--the family convinced me to set up a facebook account. I have been having a blast finding lots of old friends--too much fun. I think I am going to have to set some limits on my computer time. I'm sure the kids would be willing to help enforce that! I have made a few New Year's Resolutions but none I am going to put on my blog.

No comments: