Thursday, January 8, 2009

From Iy's Primary Teacher

I enjoyed having Iy in my class this year. She is always happy and positive about life. She loves to participate and answer lots of questions. Every once in a while she would have a hard time sitting still in class. One week we were in sharing time and Sister Cruz had all the kids stand up to get their wiggles out. I asked Iy why she wasn't standing up. She said, "my mom said I can not wiggle". I was very proud of her for listening to her mom. She showed us many talents she had in class. She is really good at coloring and tries to sing the loudest! She told us some fun stories about your family. I will miss her in my class. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Love, Sister B.

Wasn't that nice? In my defense I told Iy not to wiggle because 2 weeks prior to this she had to be "excused" from Primary. I have no idea what stories she told about our family. I thought about asking the teacher about that but decided I'd rather not know. It's probably more fun to imagine.

3 comments:

One Fish said...

Yeah from my experience as a primary teacher I'd say don't ask what stories. Better to not know what embarrassing info the people in your ward know about you. I had a little girl tell me all about her Dad'd "fancy panties for especially occasions." Still not sure what that means but I was worried.

Kenna said...

I love it!! I remember having Ethan in my primary class. He was always the light in my class and I definitly enjoyed being his primary teacher. By far the best and funniest class I ever had.... Your kids are awesome and I miss them running around and playing in front of our old house. I miss the neighborhood and the friend bonds we had. Tell them that the wilson family says hi! =D

LucindaF said...

I love teachers like that. Nea, your daughters are so pretty, I can see so much of you in your oldest.