Monday, December 15, 2008

We're Published!!


We are very excited--our second family history book is finished, published, and available for ordering! In a few weeks I will start the next project--a hard cover production of my father's mission letters, pictures, etc. At one time a few years ago, the thought came to me that it would be nice to have a shelf in our library full of family history books. I imagined the kids reading them and looking at the pictures and stuff. At the time I couldn't picture having a shelf of these books--now I can see that happening--but I can't picture the kids enjoying them! I will have to readjust my vision to that of adult kids enjoying the books.

1 comment:

Janet Olcott said...

As I said last Friday night. This is great. You and Vince have done a fantastic job. Aunt Beth will be so pleased. This is far and above what she ever expected when she asked you to do it. It is well worth the wait.

Please send the information on how to order it.

Love,
Mom