Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Just When I Thought I'd Seen Everything...

OK--so I'll probably be able to use that title for many more things in my life but I have had bedwetters for 8 years now--for the last few years I've had 3 bedwetters. They are starting to outgrow it thankfully, but I still wash a lot of bedding. Last night was a first. Ethan came downstairs to tell us that Nathan stood up, pulled his pants down, peed all over his bed and then climbed back in bed and went to sleep. The boy was so tired that he didn't wake up enough to walk to the bathroom. But I have to say it is an improvement--at least he got up and pulled his pants down.

4 comments:

LucindaF said...

ha.
yes, an improvement

clay said...

Lol, that is funny!

clay said...

Lol, that is funny!

Nicole@CraftySisters-nc said...

Linnea you make me laugh and in doing so, make me miss you all the more!